Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One

As I begin working on this project, I am both excited and nervous. I am mostly excited because as I enter college, I plan on studying some combination of neuroscience, psychology, and anthropology. Essentially, I am interested in studying humans. This capstone project will give me the opportunity to spend time doing something that truly interests me. As of now, I have begun doing research (while I wait for my book to arrive) and have also started writing the prompts for the first portion of my project. As I continue finalizing the prompts that I will have set up around the school, I sometimes worry that my project isn't going to turn out the way that I want. For example, I worry that if I have posters set up, that either people won't take them seriously or I won't get as many responses as I am hoping for. With the responses of the LA community being the basis of the stories, poems, etc. that I will write, it worries me that I won't have any material to work from. 

4/16

No comments:

Post a Comment