I have all the books that I will be reading for this project--The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell, as well as Before I Die by Candy Chang. Since the inspiration for my project came from her Ted video, I thought it would be helpful to read her book. Both of the books were taking too long to ship so I have purchased them for my Kindle. By which I mean I have purchased them and will be stealing my dad's Kindle for my trip next week. I'll be on a total of six airplanes next week and I'll be spending an absurd amount of time in airports so I should have no problem finishing both books by the end of next week. In class, I have mostly been working on formulating the questions and prompts for my posters and it's been going well. I'm really happy with where my questions are at this point. Again, even though I'm happy with them, it worries me how reliant my project is on other people. But, I'm optimistic and can't wait to hang up the posters and see what kind of responses I get.
4/19
No comments:
Post a Comment